Tweet like a hunter
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Someone add demon eyes and it will be season 1 to season 9
My hand slipped.
F uc k
What is wrong with us
gO SIT IN A CORNER
did you know when you suddenly jerk awake while falling asleep, another version of you from a different timeline just died
This post fucked me up.
It’s actually because you’re heart rate decreased so quickly that you’re brain jerks you awake to make sure you’re still alive.
i dont know wHICH ONE IS WORSE
(I tried to tag as many artists as I could find. If I didn’t tag you and the art is yours, please send me a message and I’ll add you!)